“Sacred Shimmer” Archival Fine Art Print, Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe silvery blue water with storm brewing over mountains art by Artist Christie Marie Elder-Russell ©
Christie Marie Art
Regular price $18.00
ART TITLE: “Sacred Shimmer” ARTIST: Christie Marie Elder-Russell
MEDIUM: Archival Fine Art Print / Digital Print
ART STORY: Have you gotten to visit Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe? It’s one of the most photographed places on earth! Its beauty changes with the four seasons. The energy around Emerald Bay is powerful! This painting expresses it's graceful calm energy ~ before the storm of an Emerald Bay winter morning.
*Credit for inspiration for “Sacred Shimmer” goes to photographer Mike Herron for permission to paint from his fine art photograph of Emerald Bay. He got up before sunrise and mountain biked above Emerald Bay for this shot in February! Burrr.... ;) He said a storm was just rolling in and it started snowing as he took the shots. * I took artist liberty to change the composition from the photo by moving around the rocks and trees in the foreground to balance the composition of my painting.
* The original piece of art was done by Christie with Daniel Smith watercolor paints on a large Arches watercolor paper. “Sacred Shimmer” original painting is available for sale in the “Original Art” section of this site. To find out more about Christie unique style of using Daniel Smith’s semi-precious gem stone iridescent paints to make the waters come alive in her original painting, check out her originals page.
© All art and images are copyrighted © Christie Marie Elder-Russell Copyright does not transfer with the purchase of the art. All rights reserved by artist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ABOUT ARCHIVAL FINE ART PRINTS
Our fine art prints are just the way to add that beautiful finishing touch to a room! Printed on archival quality paper and a perfect matte finish for framing.
• Printed on Breathing Color Pura Smooth paper (archival quality)
• 300gsm weight
• Matte finish, no surface glare
• Printed by an 11 colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
• Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
• Resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone