"Blue Hawaii" Fine Art Poster Print, Tattoo Style Waves with Tropical Plumeria Flowers by artist © Christie Marie
Christie Marie Art
Regular price $12.00
ART TITLE : "Blue Hawaii" ARTIST: Christie Marie Elder-Russell
MEDIUM: Fine Art Poster Art Print
Art Story I painted this with the inspiration from my time 8 years working in tattoo shops doing tattoos when I was in my 20's. The inspiration of this artisic style of "finger waves" comes from classic historical Japanese style art that has this style water with flowers (usually cherry blossoms / peony) or dragons incorporated into the design with the waves. I airbrushed my car in 2001 (a silver X-Terra) with polyurethanes and pin-striping with "Japanese Finger Waves". I was inspired to do this commentary gallery mixed media art that would capture the feeling I love with these style waves.
* The original piece of art was done by Christie with Daniel Smith watercolor paints on a large Arches watercolor paper and is available for sale framed in Hawaiian Koa Wood in the original art section of this site.
© All art and images are copyrighted © Christie Marie Elder-Russell Copyright does not transfer with the purchase of the art. All rights reserved by artist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ABOUT FINE ART POSTER PRINTS:
If you want to bring a bit of glamour and shine into your life, these poster prints are the way to go! The vibrant colours will brighten up any room!
• Printed on Breathing Color Photo paper
• 300gsm weight
• Glossy finish, coated smooth shiny surface
• Printed by an 11 colour Epson printer using Epson Ultrachrome HDX inks
• Inks are museum quality and feature print permanence ratings of up to 200 years
• Resistant to humidity, UV and atmospheric ozone